Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Raspberries & Rain


I woke up this morning and took a walk through the little Sustainable Urban Farm.  The weather was perfect with blue skies and a warm breeze.  I decided to put my other 4ft x 4ft planter box out and the box for the raspberries.  In a matter of ten minutes, 96 square feet of planter boxes were ready to be filled with dirt.  In this picture you can see the 4ft x 20ft planter box on the left.  That's where the raspberries will be planted later on this week, hopefully.  I have yet to paint the box, it'll be the same color as the rest.  On the right, the sidewalk looks a little dirty because grass/weeds had grown out over the dark spots.  I tested out the new sidewalk edger and it works great!





By the time I finished working, that warm breeze turned cold and clouds rolled in.  The rain started coming down around 2pm.  I think we might be in for round two.

No comments:

Post a Comment