Sunday, January 24, 2010

Another Great Day!

Today, all the neighborhood kids came by again!  I didn't have any cinder blocks, so I thought we could build some planter boxes for the office window next to the orange tree.  While I did the measurements, I told the children that they could design their very own work of art framed in a sidewalk square.  Needless to say, it was a hit!











The planter boxes turned out alright too.  Now, I just have to figure out what is going to go in them.  Edible?  Non-Edible?  Tough call.


After a fun day of playing/working hard... it was time for a little spaghetti.




1 comment:

  1. The planter boxes? Are they going on the car place building? Where did the kids come from. In your complex or where? I love this blog!!!!!!!!!!!Fresh pictures every day of progress is great. Lots of snow here today and lots of wind.

    ReplyDelete